Registered Nurse Supervisor - Oak Brook week end Sat and Sunday
- G. Unit flow-sheets are completed properly (i.e., wound care records, treatment records, IV therapy record, etc
- A. Safety, including precautions and safe work proactive, established fire/safety/disaster pans, risk management, and security, report and / or correct unsafe working conditions, equipment repair and maintenance needs.
- C. information is relayed to the member of the health care team (i.e., physicians, respiratory therapy, physical therapy, social services, etc
- Maintains knowledge of equipment set-up, maintenance and use, i.e. monitors, infusion devices, drain devices, etc.
- C. Pulse and BP are obtained and recorded with appropriate.
- M. IV bags and tubing are changed according to unit policy
- H. The procedure for administration and counting of narcotics is followed.
- I. All emergency equipment can be readily located and operated (emergency oxygen supply, drug box, fire extinguisher, etc.)
Links for Oak Brook Health Care Center