Registered Nurse (RN), Radiology
Last updated 1 day ago
- Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care, domiciliary, mhb, nurse, nurse clinical, staff nurse, tcu, unit
- Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day.
- The Registered Nurse is an exemplar for compassion, acceptance, respect and empathy honoring nursing as a distinct discipline and supporting an environment focused on healing and wellness.
- Job Description:Part-time, DaysThe Registered Nurse implements professional nursing practice centered on the patient as a whole person and the creation of a caring environment focused on healing and wellness.
- Current RN licensure or work permit in Kentucky
- ACLS/PALS/NRP and successful completion of dysrhythmia class as required by department of assignment
- S/he honors patients' mind, body and spirit by respecting human dignity and the uniqueness of each individual.
- Nursing practices are based on evidence and current research as well as hospital and department policies and procedures, regulatory standards and professional guidelines.
Links for Baptist Healthcare System