Registered Nurse / RN - Medical Surgical (Med/Surg)
- Available Specialties: Complex Med/Surg, Internal Medicine, Surgical Transplant, Surgical and Medical Cardiology, Pulmonary & Thoracic, Ortho, Bariatric, ENT, Neuro, Dialysis, & Rehab
- Family-focused benefits including adoption assistance, infertility coverage, and emergency dependent back-up care
- We’re looking for experienced Med/Surg Telemetry Registered Nurses who are ready to join a team that’s redefining quality nursing care.
- If you have strong Medical Surgical - Med/Surg experience at a health care system with a high degree of medical complexity and acute care patients, we invite you to consider advancing your career at Emory Healthcare.
- BLS certification from American Heart Association required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Med/Surg within the last five years
- Tuition reimbursement to help you develop and grow in your career
- No matter where you are in your nursing career, when you chose this distinguished profession, you chose to change lives.
Links for Emory Healthcare