Registered Nurse (RN - Earn Bonuses, Rewards, And Hazard Pay
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Earn Bonuses, Rewards, and Hazard Pay Who We AreconnectRN is bigger than an app were a diverse community of caregivers that are reimagining the clinician work experience.
- Through our mobile app, nurses and nursing professionals are able to design their own work schedule and select where and when they want to pick up shifts.
- At connectRN you become your own boss Who You Are: Youre a Registered Nurse (RN) looking for an opportunity to define your own career path, connect with a supportive community of caregivers like you, and increase your earning potential.
- You have a passion for working in different care settings and experience in long-term care and assisted living.
- Free welcome scrubs STATcash - Get paid within a day when you sign up SWAG for SHIFTS - the more you work, the more you earn Earn over $350 in swag and apparel packages through our rewards program.
- DISCOUNTS to top industry brands.
- Save up to 25% or more on brands like Cherokee, Grays Anatomy, and Dansko through connectRNs exclusive partnerships.
- EDUCATION, tuition discounts, and career development opportunities through connectRN partner programs ONLINE COMMUNITY - Theres no support like the support of your peers.
- Connect with others like you locally or around the nation on our online community, The Beat You Will: Provide professional nursing care to assigned patients in a nursing home environment.
- Record patient histories, administer medications, perform diagnostic tests, and develop patient care plans with other members of the medical care team.
- Operate and monitor medical equipment as necessary.
- Report to a charge nurse or supervisor You Have: A current license to work as an RN in the state in which you are applying.
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED and graduation from an accredited RN program Experience working in long-term care or similar care settings A professional team-player attitude and a commitment to maintaining a reliable shift history Keywords: Agency, Per Diem, Part-Time, Hiring, Nursing Agency, Gig Economy
Links for ConnectRN