Registered Nurse - First Assistant - Travel - (RNFA - Operating Room)
- We encourage minority and female applicants to applyrnfa, registered nurse first assistant, rnfa operating room, intraoperative, preoperative, postoperative, nurse practitioner, NP, NP RN, registered nurse, master's, APRN, healthcare, health care, hospital, patient care, nurse practitioner, NP
- Clackamas boasts no shortage of entertainment and outdoor options within its own city limits, including an aquatic park, a wealth of campgrounds and access to the unspoiled natural beauty of Mt. Hood. Mt. Hood territory offers visitors agritourism, winery and farm tours, as well as extensive camping and hiking options.
- We offer: Competitive pay rates Free, quality, private housing Medical, Dental, Vision 401(k) and Flex Spending Life Insurance Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage Free Continuing Education Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
- Performs RNFA responsibilities in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Oregon and procedures of AORN Position Statement on RN First Assistants.
- Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits.
- Required QualificationsBLSPreferred QualificationsEPIC/Health ConnectACLSFacility LocationA suburb of Portland, Oregon's most populous city, Clackamas offers the cultural experiences of the big city and the privacy and low cost of living of a small town.
- Job BenefitsAt American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers!
- American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Links for American Mobile Healthcare