Registered Nurse - COVID-19 Response Team (Concord)
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- About the Division:The Division of State Operated Healthcare Facilities oversees and manages 14 state operated healthcare facilities that treat adults and children with mental illness, developmental disabilities, substance use disorders and neuro-medical needs.
- Associated topics: asn, care, domiciliary, intensive, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychatric, psychiatric, tcu, transitional
- The temporary permit will allow the graduate nurse (RN and LPN) to practice to their full scope, provided they have RN supervision.
- About the Graduate Temporary Permit from the NC Board of Nursing:The testing centers for the NCLEX exam have temporarily been closed, and in order to support the current critical needs for LPNs and RNs during the COVID-19 pandemic, NCBON has reinstituted the "Graduate Nurse" status for new North Carolina graduates.
- We need people to start right away!
- Since testing centers for NCLEX are temporarily closed, NCBON has reinstituted the "Graduate Nurse" status for NC graduates.
- Description of WorkIn response to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we at the State of North Carolina and DHHS are seeking healthcare professionals who are passionate about upholding the safety and well-being of all North Carolinians.
- Also, the use of tobacco products of any kind including vapor products are prohibited from our campuses.
Links for State of North Carolina