Last updated 28 days ago
- Effectively identifies, evaluates, and addresses disease prevention and health promotion issues to provide comprehensive women's health care throughout the lifespan, with an emphasis on reproductive, gynecologic, and family-centered health education while administering quality patient care.
- Responsibilities include prenatal, postpartum, family planning, contraception, health promotion, preventative health screenings, routine obstetrics, gynecological services and biofeedback therapy.
- this position is located at St Augustine location
- Graduate from an accredited RN program; L&D experience required+ Graduate from a Nurse-Midwifery program+ Certified by the American College of Nurse Mid-Wife, Current Florida ARNP license+ Ability to work with diverse cultures, with energy, initiative and self-assertiveness+ Maintain current CPR certification from the American Heart Association+ ACNM Certification requiredID: 2020-5106 Street: 301 Health Park Blvd
- + Demonstrate knowledge, of growth and development, and pathophysiology of disease processes, specific to the obstetrical and gynecological population from menarche through the reminder of the lifespan.
- + Knowledge of a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent.
- + May refer patients to physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- + Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
Links for Women's Care USA