Last updated 26 days ago
- Records patients' medical history, vital statistics and additional information such as test results in electronic medical records (EMR).
- Collects blood, tissue or other laboratory specimens, logs the specimens, and prepares them for testing.
- Refers matters outside their scope of duties to the Physician/Provider, Clinical Coordinator or Division Administrator (DA).
- Responsibilities: Performs general nursing care to patients (including phone and in-person triage), administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids physician during treatment, examinations, and testing of patients.
- bility to maintain RN license by successfully completing 24 hours of continuing education hours every two years.
- Prepares patients during office visits and assists patients and family members before, during and after a doctor’s visit.
- Treats all patients, customers, internal and external, in a courteous and cooperative manner.
Links for Women's Care USA