Expired 28 days agoInactive Job
- Maintains and uphold all regulatory requirements including HRSA, UDS, and PCMH.
- Documents appropriately in the EMR. ie nurse visits and triage/walk ins if necessary.
- The RN will serve as a care planner, care coordinator, advocate and record keeper for the patients of THC and their families.
- Associated topics: cardiothoracic, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, psychiatric, surgery, surgical, tcu
- Performs medication administration, venipuncture, clinical nursing assessment/triage, and other clinical nursing skills as required.
- Takes full and ultimate responsibility for the quality of nursing care he/she provides to individuals and groups, including but not limited to health maintenance, teaching, counseling, collaborative planning and restoration of optimal functioning and comfort.
- Job Summary Reporting to the Clinical Manager or designee, the Registered Nurse (RN) will work with diverse populations with multifaceted needs.
- Maintains compliance with infection control procedures and regulatory requirements
Links for Planned Parenthood of Maryland