Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Expired 6 months agoInactive Job
- At least 60 hours of college credit, enrollment in at least 6 hours per semester of college credit, and 2 years of exemplary performance as an ABA Therapist/Behavioral Technician may be substituted for the Bachelor's degree requirement.
- At least 6 months exemplary performance as a Behavioral Technician or ABA Therapist.
- The Behavioral Technician will provide clinical skills instruction and behavior reduction protocols based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to children with Autism and related developmental disabilities in the home, community, and school settings.
- Milestones Behavior Group is currently seeking a Behavior Technician (ABA Therapist).
- The Behavior Technician will facilitate the implementation of skill acquisition programs and behavior intervention plans under the supervision of BCaBA and or BCBA. The Behavior Technician will communicate with all team members, attend team meetings, collect and disseminate client data, and participate in ongoing training and to assist the client(s) in reaching their full potential.
- Effectively communicate with parents and caregivers regarding client progress as instructed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Education, Applied Behavior Analysis, Speech and Hearing Services, or related field.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining all required certifications and trainings once employed including, but not limited to CPR, Fingerprinting & Background Checks, RBT trainings and other company in-services and trainings as directed by employment supervisor.
Links for Milestones Behavior Group