Expired 8 days agoInactive Job
- The successful candidate may be eligible to participate in the relevant business unit's incentive compensation plan, which also may include a discretionary bonus component.
- Support the team's marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning client events and seminars
- In order to perform daily business activities, the Registered Associate is required to have active Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) Licenses.
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify Firm services and solutions, such as digital, online access and cash management offerings, that support clients' needs
- The Registered Associate is responsible for understanding firm policies, procedures and digital capabilities that will allow them to interact with Financial Advisor teams as well as new and existing clients.
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
- POSITION SUMMARY:The Registered Associate enhances the client experience by providing exceptional client service, supporting Branch functions as needed, assisting in safeguarding client assets, and serving as administrative and operational support to Financial Advisors.
- Active Series 7, 63 and 65 or Series 7 and 66
Links for Morgan Stanley