Regional Community Relations Coordinator- Missoula, MT base
Expired 6 years agoInactive Job
- Volunteer Involvement: In collaboration with INHS Volunteer Coordinator, utilizes volunteers to help promote MedStar membership program at community events.
- This position reports to the Communications and Membership Manager in collaboration with the operational leadership and the Mar/Com team.
- Membership Sales : Establishes annual sales goals collaboratively with Northwest MedStar leadership and works to achieve the annual sales goals.
- Mar/Com Support : Works collaboratively with Northwest MedStar leadership and INHS Marketing & Communications team to develop and enhance marketing strategies including collateral development, membership newsletter and membership promotional materials.
- TECHNOLOGY / EQUIPMENT USED Fax, copier, printers, laptop, mouse, keyboard, monitors, projectors, MS Office,Meditech, internet, email, Outlook calendar, MS Windows, PowerPoint, CRM and other job specific software.
- SUMMARY STATEMENT & PURPOSE The Regional Community Relations Coordinator is responsible for the community relationship development and membership sales in the assigned region.
- Responsible for providing story ideas for inclusion in media outreach efforts and Northwest MedStar website and membership newsletters.
- The position will cultivate positive relationships to enhance sales growth and promote a positive public image of Northwest MedStar.
Links for Missoula