Recruitment and Retention Specialist
Expired 19 days agoInactive Job
- By providing medical services, education, training and advocacy, PPM seeks to help individuals make informed decisions about their reproductive health, family planning options, and sexuality.
- Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
- Position Summary:The Recruitment and Retention Specialist is responsible for strategically and proactively managing the continuous volume of recruiting needs and branding PPM as an employer of choice.
- General knowledge of HR best practices and employment law, highly preferred PPM has a comprehensive and competitive compensation/benefits program for full-time employees to include employer matched 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, employer paid short-term and long-term disability, voluntary and supplemental life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and a generous time off package.
- Our mission is to enable all Marylander's to have access to a wide range of high quality, affordable reproductive health care services.
- Based on analysis, needs assessment and outcomes, oversee recruitment strategies including, social media, utilization of on-line marketing/branding such as the company's web site, programmatic and re-targeting efforts, job boards, direct mailing efforts, cold calling, third party resources, bill boards, radio, print media, flyers and other relevant branding/advertising efforts related to recruitment.
- Advises the Vice President of Organizational Development regarding issues that significantly impact engagement or retention within PPM. 8.
- The Recruitment and Retention Specialist will proactively work with management and leadership to implement effective retention programs and efforts across the organization.
Links for Planned Parenthood of Maryland