Last updated 20 hours ago
- Excellent computer and web surfing skills is vital to the Recruiting Manager’s role.
- The district office of Farmers Insurance in Minneapolis, Mn, is seeking a Recruiting Manager to grow its footprint in the area.
- Salary Range: $420000.00 - $50000.00 per year Benefits Health, dental, and vision Retirement Flex schedule Bonuses PTO Responsibilities The Recruiting Manager should be high energy with excellent communication skills.
- This role involves the Recruiting Manager identifying appropriate candidates from resume databases, and then contacting them by phone and setting up interviews Recruiting Manager will interview candidates and help on board new agency owners Recruiting Manager will train when required and coach agents as appropriate Social media savvy is essential to the Recruiting Manager role.
- Requirements Recruiting Manager should have a college degree and obtain necessary insurance licenses Sales, insurance or recruiting experience desired for the Recruiting Manager Recruiting Manager must be goal oriented, organized with a passion to win Recruiter must be reliable, dependable and team player with a can-do attitude Recruiting Manager must pass our background check
- We are a fortune 500 company with a desire to grow.
- Recruiter must be willing to work some evening hours (till 8pm) twice a week If you or someone you know of is available and interested in joining a top performing district operation, call 763.515.
- Full Job Description Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is the country's third-largest insurer and also provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products.
Links for Farmers Insurance & Financial Services