Recruiting and Engagement Coordinator
- The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected to recruit, screen, hire, train, and engage a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGivers SM.
- Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws including EOE, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Prepare and publish the monthly newsletter within the deadline
- Develop engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
Links for Home Instead