Expired 4 months agoInactive Job
- From motorcycles to M1 tanks to weapons systems to electrified autonomous vehicles, NATC has completed thousands of test programs as a one-stop shop for automotive development.
- NATC is a leading innovator in translating real world conditions into validated virtual proving ground simulation and virtual prototyping.
- Assorted clerical duties such as photocopying and binding, laminating, shredding, and filing.
- Handles special administrative projects, as well as overflow work from department and administrative staff, including word processing, data entry and internet research tasks.
- Any salary figures provided to an employee in annual or monthly terms are stated for the sake of convenience or to facilitate comparisons and are not intended and do not create an employment contract for any specific period of time.
- Provides monthly copier meter readings to leasing company.
- Nevada Automotive Test Center (NATC) is a well-established, rural, independent test and evaluation, research and development facility loc
- NATC’s location in the great basin of Nevada allows our engineers to access terrain that can represent 85% of the world within a 150 mile radius, providing an excellent test bed for off-road mobility.
Links for NATC