Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Performs scheduling tasks including: calendar coordination; A/V, reserve conference rooms and tele-conference services; select catering; and assemble attendee packets.
- With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
- Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivalled support and helping clients transform their support operations.
- From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
- Maintains guess list and assist with building access cardsCollects and reconciles reimbursement requests for payments.
- Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms.
- Performs word processing, photocopying, faxing, data entry, and other administrative duties as assigned.
Links for Williams Lea