Real Estate Agent (Considering Real Estate for the First Time)
- Negotiation is a key part of the real estate agent's work, as they act as the intermediary between buyer and seller or will often negotiate on their behalf of the seller or the buyer.
- Job Responsibilities Interact with customers via phone, email, and social media Advise contacts on the state of the real estate market Collect and distribute information concerning the need to buy or sell real estate Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property.
- A real estate agent acts as the middleman between two parties seeking to buy or sell real property.
- Dream of your own business in real estate sales?
- Real estate agents have the skill and expertise to either market the property and sell for the best possible price and conditions, or to look for property that suits a client's needs and buy it at the best price possible with the most favorable terms.
- To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam.
- To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- From new agent resources, to skill development to ongoing education on all of our tools - our program is custom designed for our real estate professionals so they can learn on their own time, at their own pace.
Links for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate