Randstad USA: Workforce Analyst
- Solutions are what we do!
- Randstad creates staffing solutions for some of the top companies in their respective industries and we do it through a consultative approach.
- We want to more than just a vendor; we want to be a Business Partner!
- We are currently seeking a Workforce Consultant (internal field-based role) to partner with our onsite account teams and our clients to drive the relationship by understanding the clients unique challenges and developing solutions that ensure success.
- This role will support 6-10 existing onsites, prospects, and future clients within Middle and Southern TN. This individual can be based anywhere within the designated territory, understanding that travel will be required and this is a client facing role.
- Our most successful consultants have a blend of operations and consulting experience in a call center, or manufacturing, or logistics setting.
- They have spent countless hours collaborating with others to understand the root cause of a problem and presented workable solutions that are mutually beneficial for all parties.
- Those with previous experience as a Call Center Manager, an Operations Manager, Consultant, or Strategic Business Partner will particularly love this role.
- The Randstad In House Services concept specializes in the provision of high-volume, skilled flexible labor; aimed at improving labor flexibility, retention, productivity and efficiency.
- The concept provides a complete HR process from recruitment and selection, introduction, planning and management of workers through to the provision of detailed management reports.
- Please review the job responsibilities, experience required, and the great benefits of work for Randstad, one of the largest Staffing organizations in the world!
- Demonstrated knowledge of workforce analytics and operational performance metrics to gauge call center, or manufacturing and distribution process improvement progress.
- Demonstrated ability to perform analysis, make recommendations, manage change, and quantify resultsShould enjoy planning and devising processes.
- Needs to be an influencer and have vision.
- Pay for Performance this position has a competitive base salary plus quarterly commissions.
- You are directly compensated for the work YOU do!
- Excellent Benefits We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (including match), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, & Paid Time OffOn-boarding & Sales Training each new employee participates in a structured on-boarding process to include learning about the Randstad service offerings.
Stand out and contact Randstad USA directly