Radiological Technologist (Full - Time)
- At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
- GoHealth Urgent Care operates urgent care centers in the New York, Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA, Hartford, CT metropolitan areas with plans for additional expansion in Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas and other markets.
- We're seeking motivated and friendly Radiology Technologists full-time, part-time, and per diem opportunities in our rapidly growing centers in the New York market.
- Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care has received the highest level of recognition for urgent care centers—an accreditation from the Urgent Care Association (UCA).
- Of the approximately 8,100 urgent care centers in this country, only 545 have attained UCA's accreditation.
- · Collaborate with Medical Providers and Medical Assistants through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication.
- · Exercise professional judgment to provide health care services, which include applying x-ray energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups from newborn to elderly.
- · Completes all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner while living our vision and mission to become the urgent care Partner of choice by re-defining value and access to quality care through: an effortless experience, a culture of care, and seamlessly integrating with our partners and communities.
- · Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program required.
- · Applicable state licensure as a Radiologic Technologist required.
- · Basic Life Support (BLS) required or within 90 days of hire
Stand out and contact Northwell Health GoHealth Urgent Care directly