Quality Assurance Specialist
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Obtain/maintain certification as an internal ISO auditor; perform requested internal audits on time/budget
- Test fibers per lab procedures and yarn sampling plan daily.
- Today, the parent company’s product portfolio includes steel wire ropes for ropeways, cranes, and forestry work, as well as strapping to secure cargo in transport.
- Inspect incoming yarn for quality, color consistency and damage as needed.
- In conjunction with the Engineering Technician, provide operators with gear and spring changes, stitch length and other changes necessary for products that need alternate routing as needed.
- Benefits Offered: Medical Dental Life Insurance AD&D Short Term Disability Long Term Disability 401k Paid company (Holidays, Sick Time and Vacation) Tuition Reimbursement Fitness Reimbursement Profit Sharing Program Service Awards
- Become proficient at the various splicing methods and gain an expert level knowledge of textile/cordage design and production techniques.
- Sitting, standing, walking, bending, speaking, hearing, eyesight (must have color acuity), manual dexterity, lifting up to 50 pounds.
Links for Teufelberger Fiber Rope Corp.