Quality Assurance Manager
- Suggest Revision
- Then the Quality Assurance Manager position is for you!
- The Quality Assurance Manager will provide leadership and direction to program staff and ensure integrity of data and file compliance.
- This position will oversee and provide analytical overview of day-to-day data processing, quality assurance procedures, and reporting to ensure successful contract benchmarks across programs, satellite sites and special projects.
- Work with leadership team and direct staff to ensure effective and efficient data management, service delivery and compliance with federal, state and local policies and procedures
- Analyze performance, and compile and submit both internal database and CWDS reports for the funding agency and EDSI; develop quality improvement plans when necessary
Updated 0 days ago