QA Analyst / Process Analyst
Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- QA Analyst / Process Analyst We seek a highly motivated individual to provide QA, Testing, and Process documentation support to the employees at Healthtel’s Minneapolis offices.
- 4+ years directly working with quality assurance (QA), testing, process and functional documentation in a Product or Services Healthcare company
- We do this by understanding the customer’s desired outcome, understanding the population to be engaged, and then designing a unique solution that may utilize variety of tools (IVR, Direct Mail, Text, and Web) to achieve the desired result.
- Assist with solution migration through Development, Staging, and Production environments
- Independent review, modification and analysis of reported defects from Quality Tracking database (such as JIRA, but also as simple as Excel).
- QA Analyst / Process Analyst
- In addition this person will be responsible for application of, and adherence to, Healthtel's change control procedures.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time, in a fast-paced office environment handling multiple demands
Links for Healthtel