Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Summary : This is a cross functional position within the Supply Chain organization focusing on purchase requisition processing, invoice reconciliation, KPI review, liaison between Buyers, Operations, Suppliers and AP. Follow up and expediting orders as necessary.
- Reviews, and analyzes daily KPI reports to improve Straight Through Processing (STP) and improvement in the P2P process.
- Takes W-9 documents supplied by vendor from Procurement Buyers or Operation staff, and sets up data entry document requesting vendor be established by Master Data team in SAP.
- Updates vendor with the P.O. number for ordering, receiving, vendor remittance for payment, confirms order quantity, pricing, and availability.
- Serves as the direct liaison with Shared Services A/P staff in vendor payment resolution.
- Technically adept with basic application software; proficient in MS Office Suites with Excel skills; experience with ERP system/ SAP.
- Qualifications : To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Inventory software; Manufacturing software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Corresponds with, and assists internal customers (Plant Managers, Maintenance mechanics, shop managers, Production, Finance, A/P, Tech Services, and others within Prairie, as needed
Links for Prairie Material