Public Relations Specialist
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: account executive, business development, marketing, marketing manager, media, public affairs, public relations manager, public relations specialist, reputation, social media
- Bonus: Experience with data visualization and statistical analyses using accounting and business intelligence software such as Excel and Tableau
- Public Relations Specialist
- Breathe and sleep media relations and ideally come ready with a rolodex of tier 1 lifestyle media relationships
- 3 to 6+ years experience in public relations with a focus on consumer, lifestyle, or health/wellness media.
- Experience working in health, wellness, or beauty is a strong plus, as is a background in science or experience with statistics and analytics.
- Write, review, and maintain materials such as FAQ documents, bios, boilerplates, media lists, and more
- Everlywell is looking for a PR star with experience engaging with lifestyle and wellness media to educate people about consumer-initiated lab testing and topics related to wellness and health in addition to assisting with administrative tasks, messaging development, press asset development, media monitoring and analysis, research, writing pitches and press releases, and other tasks related to public relations and communications.
Links for EverlyWell