Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- Public Relations Intern
- Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism.
- PAPER , is a New York City-based independent magazine focusing on fashion, popular culture, nightlife, music, art and film.
- Assist with mailings, print production
- Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
- Only interns proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply.
- Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media.
- For events: PR interns help compile guest lists, update RSVPs, create face cards & other PR materials, and work front of house
Links for Paper Magazine