Public Information Officer
Expired 10 days agoInactive Job
- The Public Information Officer is responsible for media relationships, internal/external communications, event planning/execution, crisis communications, public affairs, intern programs and volunteer opportunities.
- Job Summary The Public Information Officer reports to the Clerk of the Circuit Court (Clerk).
- The Public Information Officer is responsible for enhancing internal and external communications initiatives to improve connections with employees, media, the public and key influencers.
- The Public Information Officer provides expertise and experience to help establish and improve high caliber communications infrastructure content.
- The Public Information Officer writes content for all publications and communications channels, plans, prepares and disseminates media and social media releases.
- The Public Information Officer is a full-time position reporting to the Clerk of Circuit Court.
- The Public Information Officer creates and implements an internal communication strategy by working collaboratively across all levels of the organization, to gather information, analyze it and determine strategies for ongoing professionalism and quality customer service.
- Development I will foster an environment of continuous improvement.
Links for Manatee County Clerk of Circuit Court & Comptroller