PT Sales Associate - Store
- Job Type Part-timeDescriptionA sales associate is responsible for handling various sales activities in a retail store, including facilitating purchase and providing customer service.
- The specific duties and responsibilities of a sales associate vary widely but typical include the following:Greet customers when they walk through the door.
- Inviting the customer to join our loyalty program.
- Assisting in maintaining the back stock room and setting up merchandise displays on the sales floor.
- Working with co-workers to keep the sales floor area clean and organized.
- Assist customers in the fitting rooms as needed.
- Clean shelves, counters, tables, racks, fixtures, employee restroom, stockroom, break room, sweep or mop when assigned.
- Answer customer questions and get a manager if answer doesn't solve the issue.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise.
- Participate in preparation for cycle counts.
- RequirementsQualifications: Communication skills, customer service skills, dependability in attendance, cheerful and positive attitude that helps improve the customer experience, and the ability to work with a schedule that may be different from week to week.
Stand out and contact Texas United Fashions Llc directly