Psychotherapist (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist)
- Suggest Revision
$35 - $100 an hour
- Whole Heart Reproductive Mental Health (formerly Whole Heart Maternal Mental Health) is searching for therapists who possess an active Pennsylvania Clinical License (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist).
- Therapists who have experience working with women’s reproductive mental health or maternal mental health issues is a plus but we can train you if necessary.
- Provide psychotherapy services for a minimum of 15 clinical hours a week.
- Utilize electronic medical records system to document intake assessment,
- Whole Heart Reproductive Mental Health (formerly Whole Heart Maternal Mental Health) is a small group practice specializing in maternal and reproductive mental health issues across the reproductive lifespan including Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorders, and any psychosocial issues related to gynecology.
Updated 229 days ago