Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Minimum Qualifications (Education and Experience): High School Graduation Must successfully complete the Psychiatric Technician Course as designed and provided by Montana State Hospital and maintain competency in the knowledge, skills, and abilities through a minimum of 12 hours of provided continuing education per year.
- Job Overview: Montana State Hospital provides acute care psychiatric inpatient treatment for adults with serious mental illness.
- Position may be required to travel as a patient escort.
- The Psychiatric Technician provides assistance and support to clients in maintaining a therapeutic environment.
- Maintains and protects patient rights, and assists in the grievance resolution process.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and general office equipment as necessary to complete the essential functions including using spreadsheet, word processing, data base, e-mail, and other computer programs.
- Searches hospital areas and patients, as assigned, to locate dangerous items.
- These positions are involved in the treatment of persons who pose unpredictable and physically aggressive behavior requiring staff intervention and possible risk of injury to staff.
Links for State of Montana