Property Management Specialist
Expired 4 months agoInactive Job
- We are also a Navy Seaport-e Prime, FAA eFAST prime, GSA schedule 36 and 70 contract holder, and GPO IDIQ prime.
- In all three of the above cases the proposed Contract Property Manager must possess a working knowledge of architectural, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical disciplines, fire alarm, and control systems.
- Inspection and management of leased locations within the Field Office according to all applicable GSA lease administration principals, guidelines and SOPs. c.
- Construction Management (CM) and Project Management (PM) for repair and alterations type projects in both leased and federally owned locations within the Field Office according to all GSA construction management principles, guidelines and SOPs. This may be for what GSA considers “simplified acquisition - small projects” under $250,000, and may be for larger projects (generally between 150,000 and the prospectus project limit of 2.8 million).
- Inspection and management of federally owned facilities within the Field Office, including maintenance and operation inspections according to all applicable GSA property management principals, SOPs and guidelines.
- Possess a professional college degree and a professional license in engineering, architecture, business, real estate, or a related field OR demonstrate 10 years of management experience in property management, construction project management, lease management, or engineering/architecture.
- Proposed individual(s) shall have a minimum of five (5) years progressive work experience in managing design and construction projects OR managing large owned commercial or residential buildings OR a large portfolio of leased locations.
- We are seeking to fill a Full-time/Contract position as a Property Management Specialist.
Links for Hosted Records Inc.