Last updated 27 days ago
- Work closely with PMO, FMO, Procurement, DC Service Provider, Hosting, Network and Client Services teams to ensure an accurate and efficient delivery.
- Very strong understanding of current infrastructure concepts with the proven ability to implement servers, VMware, SANs, networks, data centers and monitoring in a fast paced, high availability, ITIL environment.
- Utilizing project management best practices and aligning with Client’s PMO methodology, work inside project teams to review scope of work and create project plans.
- Provides effective day-to-day project management of multiple IT infrastructure related projects
- Influence effectively between the Business Owners, Project Managers (PMs), and Operations Teams to support delivery, risk mitigation, change management, and issue resolution
- Manages deliverable estimation process, resource allocation and efficient utilization; negotiates resource conflicts with other project managers or resources managers as appropriate.
- Prior experience with projects working on a SQL server upgrade.
- Leads issue identification, tracking, escalation and resolution documentation.
Links for Global touch points