Last updated 2 months ago
- We see and help address far-reaching issues of financing, legislation, design, construction, community outreach and ongoing operations.
- Task Orders cover disciplines that include transit operations, facility improvements, new systems, and staff augmentation.
- This includes stewarding Task Orders through an established standard documentation and tracking structure, which you will quickly master, own, continuously improve, and build upon.
- While a background in engineering and/or technical experience is not required, it would be considered an advantage in understanding the requirements of capital projects and Task Orders, as the successful candidate will work with engineers on a daily basis, and will be expected to understand and communicate about technical matters.
- Visa sponsorship is typically not available for entry level positions.
- HNTB is seeking a transit-minded Project Lead to support the capital program of its client, which is a major provider of public passenger rail and bus services in the Washington DC region (the Client).
- Want to play a key role in the successful modernization of public transit and passenger rail services?
- In this role, you will coordinate with the Department and with task managers throughout the Client organization to assist in transforming their design, project management and construction management needs from ideas into viable projects contracted out to third-party engineering and consultant firms (Task Orders).