Project Engineer 4
- Suggest Revision
- These markets include aerospace and defense, factory automation, air and water quality environmental monitoring, electronics design and development, oceanographic research, deepwater oil and gas exploration and production, medical imaging and pharmaceutical research.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected to determine methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
Updated 0 days ago