Project Director Development
Expired 8 hours agoInactive Job
- Acts as liaison between internal and external specialists regarding procurement, contracting, permitting and interconnection
- Leads and coordinates key functions such as financial feasibility analyses, engineering/design, project legal review, permitting activities and financial negotiations
- Coordinates due diligence activities with other internal groups to ensure proper analysis and structuring of assigned projects
- Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
- This job is responsible for resource allocation, schedules, cost and technical adequacy, ensuring the project or transaction is completed in the most cost effective and competitive manner.
- Manages all aspects of the day to day transaction process to ensure timely completion as well as a cost effective and competitive results
- Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
- NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies.
Links for NextEra Energy Resources