Program Supervisor/Clinic Supervisor
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- CHAA offers community-based services for children, youth and adults through individual, group and family therapy, case management, alcohol and other drug prevention and treatment, consultation and psychological assessment.
- The Program Manager must have: Licensed MFT, LCSW, or licensed psychologist for at least two years.
- CHAA programs span behavioral health services, prevention, early intervention and advocacy.
- Community Health for Asian Americans (CHAA), a community-based non-profit organization, is dedicated to improving the quality of life for the historically underserved Asian and Pacific Islander communities living in the East Bay Area. Offering services and expertise that are sensitive to language, cultural needs, and the experiences of our clients, CHAA provides behavioral health care to individuals, families and communities of various with offices in Alameda, Richmond and Antioch.
- CHAA values that shape our services are: Wellness, recovery and resiliency;Consumer-driven services for adults; family-driven services for children;Cultural competency embedded in program and service delivery design;Community involvement that is promoted and developed;Delivery of services and supports through Integrated Service Teams HOURS: 37.5 hours per week full time
- Provided psychotherapy and other mental health services to adults, children and families.
- Demonstrated competence in service coordination and networking with other human service and health care providers.
- Experience working with children, adolescent, transitional age youth, and families served by mental health system; preferably in community-based programs.
Links for Community Health for Asian Americans