Expired 12 days agoInactive Job
- For Federal Services: Licensed Bachelor's or Masters Prepared Social Worker; LSW, LCSW, LICSW or LMSW For Sunshine Health (FL): Employees supporting Florida's Children's Medical Services (CMS) must be a Florida licensed registered nurse with a minimum of two years of pediatric experience, Florida licensed practical nurse with a minimum of four years of pediatric experience, or a Master's degree in social work with a minimum of one year of related professional pediatric care experience.
- For Trillium: RN, Master's prepared Social Worker with ability to apply for licensure in Oregon (license required to start), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Oregon Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Active- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Oregon (or ability to get licensed).
- The Housing Specialist shall not be a staff person to whom housing-related work has been added to their existing responsibilities and function within the MCO. The Housing Coordinator shall act as a liaison with the Department's Bureau of Housing and Homeless Services to receive training and work in collaboration on capacity requirements/building.
- RN (Registered Nurse), LCSW (Licensed Certified Social Worker), LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), Occupational Therapy (OT), Physical Therapy (PT), or LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse) preferred.
- The Housing Coordinator shall act as the MCO's central housing expert/resource, providing education and assistance to all MCO's relevant staff (care managers and others) regarding supportive housing services and related issues.
- The Housing Specialist shall have at least two (2) year's full-time experience is assisting vulnerable populations to secure accessible, affordable housing.
- Requirements for the state of New Hampshire focused on Long Term Services: Education/Experience: Master's Degree in a Social Work, Psychology, Education, Public Health or a LTSS related field and have a 8+ years of demonstrated experience both in the provision of direct care services at progressively increasing levels of management responsibilities, with a particular focus on direct care and administrative.
- The Housing Coordinator shall be a dedicated staff person whose primary responsibility is housing-related work.
Links for Centene