Program Manager, Third Party Risk
Expired 2 days agoInactive Job
- The Program Manager, Third Party Risk will report to the Director, Security Compliance & Assurance and will lead the development and execution of the supplier security risk management program including development of assessment methodology, application of the assessment criteria to third party ecosystem and monitoring and mitigation of third party security risks to TripActions.
- Strong Professional etiquette Preferred Qualifications Big 4 experience will be a plusCISA, CISM, CISSP, CSA CCSK, ISC(2) CCSP or other Information Security related designation will be a plus
- We're passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they're going.
- Â Understanding of privacy regulations such as GDPR and CCPA is requiredÂ Understanding of Cloud controls and environments (AWS)Strong analytical, diagnostic, critical thinking and project management skillsExcellent problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Track remediation activities to closure with the supplierSupport legal team with negotiation around Information security contract requirementsManage and administer the tools used for performing supplier security reviews.
- The role will also be responsible for third party vendor governance, facilitate meetings with management to highlight third party security risk where applicable, manage vendor due diligence processes and monitor vendor activities related to compliance frameworks and policies.
- This includes the management of relevant tooling and alignment with key stakeholders across the company like procurement, legal and security teams.
- The ideal candidate will roll up their sleeves and drive the ongoing risk assessment of third party vendors from on-boarding security assessments, through lifecycle management, ending with supplier off-boarding.
Links for TripActions