Program Financial Analyst
- Assisting the staff in administrative functions such as meeting coordination, meeting minutes, tracking action items, scheduling conference rooms, updating SharePoint calendars, making travel arrangements, sending security clearances, mailing packages, scanning, copying, gathering, summarizing, reviewing, and analyzing documents, creating PRs, procuring office supplies, routing documents for public release or signature, and assisting with general office duties as required.
- All post-secondary education listed on the applicants resume/application may be subject to verification.
- Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application.
- In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance ( Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement.
- Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UICs Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements.
- Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification.
- Requirements A Bachelors degree is required in addition to at least two to five (2 to 5) years of professional experience in a management analyst role.
- Responding to funding requests for labor, material, shipping, calibration, SCC, OM, etc.
Links for Bowhead / UIC Technical Services