Professional Legal Administrator
- Suggest Revision
$80,000 - $140,000 a year
- In the last five years, AFL has helped over 500 clients not just survive their family law transitions, but thrive through their divorces, custody cases, and other matters.
- My name is Matt Ludt and I'm the owner of Atticus Family Law. AFL was started in 2013 with the goal in mind to build a law firm that serves clients well.
- In the years since AFL has steadily grown to have 12 employees.
- AFL is a team collaborating to advance our client's goals.
- AFL puts together salaries with smart bonus packages along with a full array of benefits and serious retirement plans.
Updated 22 days ago