Professional Development Specialist
Last updated 1 day ago
- Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
- Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
- Under the direction of the VP of Professional Development, the PD Specialist performs the general duties of coordinating core curriculum programs and delivering relevant material for instruction.
- Develop and track training data for overall employee development programs.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in training or educational processes to include design, delivery and evaluation of core curriculum programs.
- Works on developing advanced skills with intent of taking over teller training programs, projects and trainee's.
- Review entry level courses to ensure core curriculum programs are current and relevant.
- Provide input and evaluation on the design, development and delivery of entry level retail educational programs offered to new hires, regardless of position.
Links for Dollar Bank