Production Worker - 1st Shift
- PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Production Worker, at Honeywell in North Charleston, SC. Summary: Clean and pin forms Move racks through the production process including in/out of the autoclave and to/from the dry room Strip/remove gloves from forms; invert gloves Cut/roll bead on gloves in accordance with specification; apply patches, complete data on dip cards - OR – Chlorinate and dry gloves.
- Basic Qualifications: HS Diploma or GED Minimum of one-year manufacturing experience (military experience may be substituted for manufacturing experience) Additional Qualifications: Experience in lean manufacturing/six sigma PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Roller defects include air pockets, physical damage, bad rolls, loose patches, crooked patched, poor quality or incorrect ink stamps, and/or incorrect length.
- Pinning forms, stripping gloves, and rolling glove bead requires repetitive handling of 6-pound forms approximately 800 times.
- We offer a full range of benefits including: Health insurance Paid holidays Weekly payroll Immediate 401(k) eligibility Completion Bonuses Training Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few.
- Pin forms at the rate of 40 minutes per double rack, wash forms and place in dry oven at the rate of 30 minutes per single rack, clean glove forms to minimize foreign matter and form breakage, remove gloves from forms/strip at a minimum rate of 2 racks per hour, must have the ability to roll 4 racks (including contour) per shift.
- Moving racks along rail systems requires 45 pounds of push force.
- Must have the ability to work 12-hour shifts and certified to wear a respirator.
Links for PDS Tech, Inc.