Production Operator, Mix - 3rd Shift
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Frequent movement of the hands and wrist and have the ability to reach up and outWear a respiratorWork in confined spacesWear personal protective equipmentWork with pressurized equipment, hot surfacesAdditional Requirement: Final candidate for Production Operator Mix will be required to pass a post offer/pre-employment job placement examination which will test the physical capabilities to perform the essential functions of a job.
- Summary: This position is responsible for performance of tasks related to drug formulation, weighing raw materials, cleaning mix complex, tanks and equipment, distilled water sanitization, filter integrity testing and documentation.
- Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma required, experience in GMP Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Language Skills: Must be able to understand, speak, read and write English in order to comply with necessary SOP's, SPEC's, Job-specific training materials, GMP's, and other manuals.
- Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Visual acuity 20/30 Near Vision with or without corrective vision required.
- Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other.
- Frequent walking, bending, standing, stooping, squatting, and climbing of step/ladders.
Links for Baxter International