Production Operator, Mix 2nd Shift Sun-Thurs
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Additional Requirement: Final candidate for Production Operator Mix will be required to pass a post offer/pre-employment job placement examination which will test the physical capabilities to perform the essential functions of a job.
- Summary: This position is responsible for performance of tasks related to drug formulation, weighing raw materials, cleaning mix complex, tanks and equipment, distilled water sanitization, filter integrity testing and documentation.
- Take batch samples with corresponding batch record to laboratory for testing and quality using aseptic techniques
- Perform additional tasks related to drug formulation, including cleaning the mix complex, tanks and equipment calibration, distilled water sanitation and documentation necessary for traceability according to specifications and procedures
- Prepare raw materials for mixing, including verification of lot numbers and weights
- Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma required, experience in GMP Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Language Skills: Must be able to understand, speak, read and write English in order to comply with necessary SOP’s, SPEC’s, Job-specific training materials, GMP’s, and other manuals.
- Make process adjustments in accordance with GMP’s and Plant Procedures
Links for BAXTER