Production Control and Logistics Manager
Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- We are a leading provider of 3D Prinitng services in North America with clients in a variety of industries such as aerospace, automotive, medical, investment casting, toys, consumer and many more.
- We use the latest technolgies of SLA, SLS, FDM, and CNC. We produce both small and large quanitites for either prototyping or production.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
- Schedules equipment and personnel, confirms material supply and prepares work orders (travelers) or purchase requests for outside vendors.
- Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, inventory control, etc.
- Schedule equipment and personnel, confirm material supply and demands, prepare work orders or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts based on a master production schedule, shop load and inventory requirements.
- Plans, prepares, issues and controls production work orders and schedules.
- Prefer familiarity with Computer Aided Design (CAD) or CAM software
Links for Rapid Product Solutions, Inc.