Product Manager: Product Development Mobile (Remote)
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Note: this is a fully remote position.
- Collaborate with Engineering, UX Design, Research, Data and Customer Service to deliver features in support of an agile environment, while aligning with Operations to run A/B experiments and validate hypotheses.
- The Company Struum is a brand new streaming service that provides a new way for consumers to seamlessly discover, view and redeem content from multiple SVOD providers.
- struum.com The Opportunity - Product Manager: Product Development: Mobile The Team The Product & Design Organization oversees all aspects of the customer experience from research and development to live operations.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer, the Product Manager will demonstrate their expertise in working on subscription video products and bring a creative mindset, rooted in innovative solutions geared towards the customer and their experience.
- Our model will deliver substantial scale to our partners by driving a new line of revenue, encouraging service and content delivery, and reducing consumer friction points inherent in the existing ecosystem.
- The Selected Candidate will - Be innately curious and offer ideas that result in a new path for streaming Possess the ability to adapt to a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross-functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently Bring excellent organizational skills, including listening and critical thinking, in addition to an impeccable attention to detail.
- Most important, is the Product Manager’s ability to demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness, and ethics.