Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- However, we know that getting to a meeting downtown on time and stress free does make people happy, so does getting to a long anticipated concert knowing you have a place to put your car.
- At ParkWhiz, we’re looking to free people from the hassles of everyday travel by making it faster and easier to get where they need to go, so they can focus on the destination.
- Whether it’s enhancing our current mobile app experience or building an in-dash experience, we’re there.
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means hunting down that elusive metric or rallying the troops to iterate again because you know you can do better.
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision.
- You will work directly with UX designers, researchers, interaction designers, product managers, and engineers in a fun, collaborative, agile environment.
- You have experience at working through Agile software development and continuous discovery and delivery processes.
- We know you are not jumping for joy at the thought of parking.
Links for ParkWhiz