Product Manager (Ad Supported) - HBO Max
Last updated 9 days ago
- Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also featuresfan favorites from the WarnerMedia library includingWarner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.
- WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
- WarnerMedia's streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max launched in May 2020 and is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry.
- HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.
- The Product Manager for HBO Max (with ads) will be responsible for defining product requirements for the front end advertising experience and how it manifests within the overall product experience.
- Find out more informationat HBOMax.com. The JobWarnerMedia seeks a Product Manager II for the Prod Mgmt - HBO Max department.
- Collaboration across other product managers, UX designers, engineering, research, strategy and ad sales will be critical to providing an improved ad supported experience for both streamers and advertisers.
- title Product Manager (Ad Supported) - HBO Max
Links for Time Warner Inc.