Product Applications Scientist, Imaging, Science
Expired 3 days agoInactive Job
- Across our core initiatives of Science and Education, we're pairing engineering with grantmaking, impact investing, policy work, and advocacy, to progress in our mission of building an inclusive, just and healthy future for everyone.
- To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups - women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Experience using modern machine learning frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.
- The Imaging Technology team is currently focused on growing an open source image analysis and visualization ecosystem, built around napari, to further our mission to enable researchers to gain a much deeper mechanistic and quantitative understanding of biological systems using imaging.
- This is a unique opportunity for a person with imaging and bioimage analysis skills to advance an open source ecosystem for the bioimaging community.
- IDseq - a metagenomics platform focused on delivering insights in infectious disease
- The OpportunityIn our Science Initiative, our mission is to support science and technology that will help make it possible to cure, prevent, or manage all diseases by the end of the century.
- We aim to be daring, but humble: We look for bold ideas - regardless of structure and stage - and help them scale by pairing engineers with subject matter experts to build tools that accelerate the pace of social progress.
Links for Chan Zuckerberg