Last updated 2 months ago
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience in the cannabis industry.
- Full Job Description Southwest Wellness Center, New Mexico’s largest medical cannabis producer is seeking full-time procurement specialist.
- Job Type: Full-time Benefits: Employee discount Health insurance Paid time off Schedule: 8 hour shift Day shift Monday to Friday On call Education: Associate (Preferred) Experience: Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required) Quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred) Procurement management: 1 year (Preferred) Work Location: One location This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: Dependable
- southwestwellnesscenter.com Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply Only full-time employees eligible Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19 COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process Virtual meetings
- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail Autonomous/Independent
- While most tasks can be done remotely, candidates local to Taos are highly preferred.
- The position also entails light bookkeeping and administration tasks as needed.
- Candidates must have a high aptitude for sourcing and purchasing resources for production and retail operations.